Assessments and Testing
Clear Horizons psychologists are able to conduct the following psychometric and behavioural tests:
Intelligence and Academic Performance Testing:
- WISC-IV (Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children - Fourth Edition)
- WIAT-III (Wechsler Individual Achievement Test - Third Edition)
Behavioural and Clinical Assessments:
- Conners (for ADD/ADHD and Oppositional Defiant Disorder)
- BECK Youth Inventory (Youth Depression and Anxiety)
- Child Behavioural Checklist (CBCL) (Multi-diagnostic indicator for child mental health disorders)
- DASS21 (Depression, Anxiety and Stress Scale)
- K10 (Kessler Psychological Distress Scale)
- EPQ-R (Eysenck Personality Questionnaire for Trait Assessment)
- Resilience Scale for Children and Adolescents
- Y-BOC (Obsessive-Compulsive Disorders)
Upon completion of tests, we provide you with a comprehensive report with specific recommendations, as well as a follow-up session in which we discuss the results of the test in detail with you. Our reports can be used to seek special education funding for your child, but success of gaining special education funding for your child at their school is completely dependent on the School system in which they belong to. We can also speak and work with your GP, paediatrician, psychiatrist, occupational therapist, speech pathologist and/or educators where required, especially in regards to medication use, management and its affects for assisting in effective behaviour modification.
Tests and assessments can take up to 120 minutes to administer, so provide us with advance knowledge of your specific requirements when booking an appointment.