Advancing positive mental health at every stage of life.
Clear Horizons provides lifespan mental health services for children, adolescent, adults, families and professionals. We provide assessment, treatment, skills development and management for a range of problems and issues relating to:
- Individual – self esteem, resilience, anger, distress, motivation, sleeping difficulties
- Family –parent counselling and skills training, post natal depression, separation and divorce, relationship and marriage counselling, family therapy, grief and loss
- Education – cyberbullying, exam anxiety and stress, bullying, oppositional defiant disorder, conduct disorder, school avoidance
- Communication and interpersonal – social skills, social phobias, assertiveness
- Disorders - Depression, anxiety, phobias, stress, personality disorders, OCD, post-traumatic stress disorder, ADHD/ADD
- Work-related – Employment Assistance Program, vocational assessment, rehabilitation counselling